The Transport for London Puzzle Book: Puzzle Your Way Across the Capital
Ebury Press, 2020
Test your knowledge and get to know the real London, in this book packed with a phenomenally wide range of puzzles. Explore the capital from a whole new point of view, through the vintage maps, bespoke posters and other fascinating artifacts of the iconic Underground, all provided from Transport for London’s extensive archives.
· Find your way from Bond Street to Kentish Town on a word ladder
· Identify Tube stations and lines based on just their shapes
· Crack a 1950s underground code
· Spot differences in old Underground posters
· Test your knowledge of Poems on the Underground
Puzzle your way across London with this official TfL quiz book containing over 200 word puzzles, cryptic clues, number games, anagrams and visual challenges, with a particular focus on the Underground and its storied history.
Co-authored with Transport for London (TfL)